Welcome to SolidPlanning.com. Solid Planning is a site where our dreams, strategies, and hard work are combined to produce tangible results. On this site we will review books, tips, tricks, and strategies, looking for ways to build our plan to meet the 2009 goals posted in the far right column. As we make progress we'll bring you along with articles and stories on this site. We welcome your suggestions and feedback along our journey so please feel free to leave comments!

May 25, 2009

Run Jim Run!

Okay, so I am getting older and I have lots of items remaining on my list of accomplishments that I want to check off before I check out. So on Monday, April 19, 2010 I hope to be in Boston. That is if I can successfully run and acquire proof of my qualification, such as a copy of a finish certificate or results listing before the deadline ends. (I'm talking Boston Marathon yet again!)

I am starting at zero so I am not sure I can pull this off however this has been on my list for years and every year it slips further and further away. Now's the time to get started on my race. I'm not sure what obstacles are before me yet I know time never stops and keeps building the odds against me.

Typical of my personality, I did some research and I found this great story to inspire me: Jacob's story. (So maybe I don't need to "officially" qualify yet I hope to do so.)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Our Twitter Feed.....

    follow us on Twitter